Sunday, August 25, 2013

Robin Italiano Sings “We Shall Behold Him” 1985

Robin Italiano Sings “We Shall Behold Him” 1985


Here is a song that Robin did in a friend’s studio about 1985. This was one of our first dates. I seen the gifting she had back then, and even more now. God is always glorified through her. Robin is one of the few people who will not comprise her talent. She only sings for The Lord. Even this was her first time in a recording studio, she nailed this “hard to sing song” by Sandi Patti on the first or second take. This was an old cassette I had, and I transferred it to CD. I hope you enjoy it. She covers quite a range of notes. An oldie but goodie. This song speaks of Jesus return.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment